Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day

You will have to excuse Gray's enthusiasm, he has been home sick for 2 days.
Before I went to bed last night I went to check on the kids to make sure they were safe, covered, etc. When I opened the door Abby rolled over & said, "Mom, Lindsey & I changed into our green shirts for tomorrow so that we don't get pinched in the night!! Leprauchans could be hiding under our beds!!" I told her that was fine, no problem & then Lindsey rolled over & said, "Mom, I don't want to get pinched so Abby & I changed clothes now no one will pinch us!!" This morning when they woke up I asked if they had been pinched. Lindsey said,"Something pinched me on my little toe! How would a Leprauchan get in my bed? I bet he would just climb up. I am going down to check the milk!!" Lindsey is worried about the milk because every year we have sneaky Leprauchans that turn our milk green & our muffins or pancakes green. And sure enough they did it again this year. Abby was so excited about all this green food, that we packed her green muffins & milk in her lunch box.

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Yo Heather! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Happy Anniversary (yesterday)! It was great to catch up with you guys by reading your blog. I love those cute kids of yours! "The Mom Song" was hilarious, I need to pass that one onto my friends!

Jami said...

what cute ideas you have! Most I did this year was have lucky charms for breakfast!
Next year I will make a better effort

Wendy said...

Wow...you put me to shame. The most I can manage to do on St. Pat's is make sure Max is wearing green. And, actually, he did that all by himself. Hope you enjoyed your day. I bet Chicago is a fun place to celebrate. Miss you Heather!

Crowthers said...

That is so cute. I love the green milk. I hope you guys have fun on your vacation. You deserve a great warm get away!!