Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Good & Bad About Humidity

Since this is our first summer here in Illinois, it is the first time we have experienced humidity day in & day out. So I would like to go over the good & the bad about humidity.
Good Things- Play dough does not dry out. This is a major plus if you are 3 years old.
Your skin does not get dry!! Major plus for anyone!! When humidity is 20-30% it feels kind of like a hug.
Bad Things- When humidity is high it no longer feels like a hug, but more like a huge steamy
weight. Not so great. If you have curly or wavy hair like myself or my girls, your hair tends to get bigger & bigger through out the day. So you better carry some hairspray to smooth out your quaff. So there you have it, my personal opinion on humidity.

3 comments:

JenL said...

Heather! I just found your blog (by accident). I have been thinking about you guys lately. I hope all is well! I'm glad you survived the tornado scare. I think that would freak me out...

De-Rail said...

Nothing like the feeling of a hot, wet blanket wrapped around you when it is 100 degrees outside. I'll keep my dry heat thank you!

Jen Paris said...

you're becoming quite the little blogger these days, aren't you?? I'm so proud!!! This post is too funny. Maybe big hair is back in?? :)