Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lindsey

Cute little Lindsey had her fourth birthday on Tuesday. I cannot believe that my baby is 4 I am kindof freaking out. When she heads off to kindergarten I am going to be an absolute wreck!! Anyway, she had a fabulous day starting with opening her presents at 7:00 a.m. (we didn't have the heart to make her wait until everyone got home from school & work.) You will notice that this is the absolute first thing we did in the morning! Who wants to do their hair & get dressed when there are presents on the table. For dinner it was off to Steak & Shake. This decision made Derek & I very happy, because for days she had been saying she wanted Chuck E. Cheese's for dinner. I don't know about you, but Chuck E Cheese's was one of the last places I wanted to be, so with a little persuading we were able to change her mind. After dinner it was time for cake, Delicious! THANK YOU to all of our friends & family who remembered Lindsey on her birthday & sent cards, packages & made phone calls. We love you!!

4 comments:

Jami said...

oh my heck she is getting so big and so cute! I love Lindsey and miss her!
Happy Birthday

Charlotte said...

My kids always want to go to Chuck E Cheese on their birthdays and we feel totally the same as you. It is just so gross there! I am glad you got out of it! Cute little 4 year old!

EE said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey Sweetie! We love you! Your baby is 4! They're growing up.

Sherri said...

Is that a two layered cake I see in the picture? That takes me back a few years to the days of the Aunt Izzt cake. I don't think mom has made an Aunt Izzy cake in...well...I can't remember the last time she's made one!