Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

I know it's a bit late to blog about Valentines Day, but better late than never. Valentines Day for us is a family event. Every year I cook crab & lobster (this is mainly for Derek & I) & then after dinner we have chocolae fondue (this is mainly for the kids & I). Delicious!! This year Derek had the romantic task of replacing the bathroom faucet (Thanks a bunch). Thanks sweetie for my new camera!! Watch out Kevin, Mike & Andrea because I have a ton of camera questions.



Abby & Lindsey were thrilled to get "the thing that helps me sleep" as a gift for Valentines.

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Cute faucet in your bathroom and what a fun tradition for your Valentine's dinner! Sounds delicious! My daughter has one of those cute masks that she uses to sleep to, so fun!

Jennifer said...

I think we have the same faucet in our new bathroom. Wasn't I supposed to try that chocolate fondue weeks ago? My mouth is still watering.

Jen Paris said...

Hey Heather-those notebooks are super easy. You just cut the paper so it hangs over the top of the notebook a couple of inches and then glue it on the binding at the top and around to the back. Then just add embellishments (ribbons, etc.) How is YW going??

Emily said...

Hey, I saw that you had come to my blog today, by way of YOUR blog... so can I put yours on my blog list? We'll be blogging buddies! I can't believe how much your kids have changed over just this past year! I love the girls' night time eye wear-- so cute! Do they have those with ear coverings attached for adults??? :-)

Jami Weight said...

You are such a cute mom. Your kids are always going to remember how much fun they had with mom.