Thursday, December 11, 2008

Be Careful What You Wish For

Last week after going up & down the stairs about 100 times I walked into my bedroom to put something away. As I was standing there looking at my bed I thought, wouldn't it be nice to have a little cold & just be able to lay in bed all day. Well I didn't get just a little cold, I got a doozie. You know the kind were you cough so much that you feel like you just did about 300 crunches. My head hurt, my abs hurt, my nose was stuffy & runny & I was coughing my head off. Not only was I not feeling well, but Derek & I both had crazy busy schedules. I didn't really get the chance to just stay in bed all day. I do have to give a shout out to Lindsey, who let me stay in bed for a few hours on Monday. She was such a good girl to entertain herself for a little while.

3 comments:

EE said...

Wish I could come get your kids and bring soup.

Wendy said...

OOOOHHH! I feel for you! I hope you are feeling better...if not now, SOON!

Jen Paris said...

what's up with your weather out there??? Hope you had a great Christmas (and are feeling better!!!) Miss you.