Monday, October 20, 2008

The cinnamon bears have arrived!

All of us Mid-westerners would like to give a big WHOOP WHOOP (imagine us lifting our arms as we say this)to Jen P. & Grandma & Grandpa Jim for bringing Cinnamon Bears to Illinois. I received these tasty, chewy treats on Thursday & ran outside to share them with my neighbors. It seems that about 95% of Midwesterners give these little bears a thumbs up!! I haven't had a chance to share these dipped in chocolate, but I plan on doing this soon.

2 comments:

Jen Paris said...

glad you got them. We also bought a bag for ourselves and shared them with no one. :)

Jen Paris said...

so, you need to post about all the fun stuff going on in your city. I can't believe how many people were at Obama's speech. Pretty amazing. Did you guys go?