Saturday, October 10, 2009

We love fall

I guess the fact that it took me several tries to remember my blog password tells me it has been to long!! I cannot believe how fast the days are flying by & that it is already the middle of October. That is so crazy!! Derek & I have decided that even though we know winter isn't far away we are not going to let it ruin our FALL. So a couple of weeks ago we took the kiddo's apple picking. The kids liked picking apples, but were most excited that they could eat one, while they picked!! Let's here it for multi-tasking. I didn't think a 1/2 bushel would be alot of apples, but boy was I wrong. We decided we better make a few things out of these apples, so we got busy making applesauce & freezer apple pie filling!! I am shocked at how easy & yummy both of those were to make. DELICIOUS.

No comments: