Tuesday, November 18, 2008

You Want What For Breakfast?

Lindsey has a hard time deciding what she would like to eat for breakfast. Most days she would like green beans, or corn, or a grilled cheese. I know I should just give her green beans, but I just can't. So finally yesterday she decided on a waffle. Great, waffles are breakfast food, but she wasn't done. She wanted waffles with syrup & a dill pickle!!! Nothing like the smell of syrup & dill pickles in the morning. Maybe she is having sympathy cravings for her Aunt Holly.

1 comment:

TeaTree Photography said...

OH boy...she has her own mind doesn't she? SOOO CUTE I MISS HER! Get her the book Pinkalicious. Heather, she is soo pinkalicious it is not funny!
I am soo jealous, you guys get to make your house cute. My home is well...ughhhh! Wallpaper and teal EVERYTHING! EWE! (Heh, that's just how it is out here...there is NO style to anything). We can't do a darn thing cuz this is a rental. I am going crazy cuz I breath this place in 24/7. How much longer?